Vulvovaginal Dryness Bundle
Learn more about our Certified Organic Ingredients here.
How to Use
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You can read more about our Shipping Policy here.
We select the most environmentally responsible materials possible for our packaging which is why we use glass and recyclable plastics.
We use Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC) paper board for all of our boxes.
Please recycle your packaging.
Shop this bundle for full system support of vulvovaginal and intimate skin dryness:
- Prevent and protect combination and sensitive skin with nourishing ingredients
- Soothe itchy, irritated vulva skin, and topical discomfort stemming from yeast infections, autoimune disorders, rashes, irritation, and general discomfort
- Address internal vaginal irritation with The Suppository Soothe and dcomfort intimate skin from symptoms of infection, irritation, dryness, menopause, and more
Soothe and shorten the length of infections while restoring tissue quality and comfort.
Maintain moisture all over for those of us who have been looking for an effective natural alternative to vulvovaginal moisturizers and body care products that are full of chemicals, fragrances and often do more harm than help.
Prevent, protect and soothe from the inside and out with these all natural all-stars.
Includes: Salve, Suppository, Hydrosol, Body Oil
Our all-natural Salve is a soothing and cooling balm that melts into skin to instantly address vulvovaginal dryness, itching, and irritation.
A Coconut and Jojoba Oil base helps protect your skin’s natural moisture barrier to protect you from everyday stressors and general irritation from sex, clothing, or exercise. Natural anti-inflammatories Goldenseal, Echinacea, and Calendula help comfort symptoms associated with yeast and bacterial infections.
Recommended Ritual: With clean hands, apply a pea size amount around the vulva or affected area as needed. Safe to be used daily, and regularly. Avoid contact with broken skin and mucous membranes.
What's Inside | 30 ml
Read more about Salve
Say goodbye to yeast infections, organically. A natural alternative to antibiotics and antifungals, our vaginal suppository is formulated to help you heal, not just deal.
100% plant derived and flora-friendly homeopathic suppositories deliver quick concentrated relief from yeast infections and other common vulvovaginal issues.
When to use: Soothe & Relieve Symptoms If dealing with acute issues, we recommend inserting vaginally twice a day for 5 to 7 days until symptoms have cleared.
Prevention / Upkeep: The suppository can also be used on an as-needed basis to relieve discomfort and prevent issues without disrupting pH balance in conjunction with our topical products for systemic health.
What's Inside | 14 count
Read more about Suppository
THE BODY OIL
This decadent blend of cold pressed Jojoba, Argan, and Sweet Almond oils seals in mineral rich moisture for soft, supple, and seriously hydrated skin.
Sustainably sourced and certified organic, Body Oil is loaded with naturally occurring vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids that quickly sink into skin for a dewy finish that leaves you nourished, hydrated, and protected from head to heels.
Earthy and uplifting, the subtle symphony of scents is grounded in Black Pepper and Sandalwood, warmed with Seabuckthorn, and has a light, bright endnote of Grapefruit zest to gently awaken the senses.
What's Inside | 6 oz
Read more about The Body Oil
A multipurpose pH balancing micromist formulated with a proprietary blend of steam distilled botanicals. Hydrosol's antiseptic properties help rebalance sebum production and acts as an antimicrobial on skin to help prevent irritation or body breakouts you might get from sweaty workout clothes, sex, periods, and general irritation. (For all those times a shower isn't in the schedule.)
Nourish and protect daily with our cooling ultra-fine mist on face, body or vulva post period, shower, sweat, or sex.
Spray liberally between folds of skin and areas that are prone to sweating, itching, inflammation and irritation.
What's Inside | 100ml
Read more about The Hydrosol
- These products are not for ingestion unless specifically mentioned.
- If this is the first time experiencing symptoms of any kind, consult a medical professional.
- Always seek medical advice prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication.
- Discontinue use if symptoms last more than 7 days and/or you experience an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Commitment to Natural Ingredients
- New Kids on the (Vaginal Health) Block
- What is a Vaginal Suppository
- What causes Vaginal Infections
- WTF is wrong with my Vagina (comparing 3 vaginal infections)