Yeast Infection Bundle
Learn more about our Certified Organic Ingredients here.
How to Use
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You can read more about our Shipping Policy here.
We select the most environmentally responsible materials possible for our packaging which is why we use glass and recyclable plastics.
We use Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC) paper board for all of our boxes.
Please recycle your packaging.
Shop this bundle for full system support:
- Prevent and protect against recurrent yeast infections
- Soothe itchy, irritated vulva skin, and topical discomfort stemming from yeast infections
- Address internal vaginal irritation stemming from yeast infections
- Restore balance in your gut and vaginal microbiome with probiotic
- Soothe and shorten the length of infections while restoring tissue quality and comfort.
Your full system solution to prevent and protect against yeast infections. For those of us who have been looking for an effective natural alternative to the chemical laden, offensive, and ineffective traditional "fem-care" treatments out there.
Prevent, protect, and soothe from the inside out with the se all natural all-stars.
Includes: Salve, Probiotic, Suppository, Tonic
Our all-natural Salve is a soothing and cooling balm that melts into skin to instantly address vulvovaginal dryness, itching, and irritation.
A Coconut and Jojoba Oil base helps protect your skin’s natural moisture barrier to protect you from everyday stressors and general irritation from sex, clothing, or exercise. Natural anti-inflammatories Goldenseal, Echinacea, and Calendula help comfort symptoms associated with yeast and bacterial infections.
Recommended Ritual: With clean hands, apply a pea size amount around the vulva or affected area as needed. Safe to be used daily, and regularly. Avoid contact with broken skin and mucous membranes.
What's Inside | 30 ml
Read more about Salve
A daily probiotic deliberately formulated to protect, promote, and maintain a healthy gut, immune system, and vaginal microbiome.
A combination of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains support overall gut comfort and help maintain regularity to ease abdominal pain from bloating, cramping, or constipation*.
Support the Immune System! A healthy gut = a strong immune system and strong(er) stress response, which can improve inflammation, mood, and overall quality of life*
Our formula contains several strains of bacteria naturally found in a healthy vaginal ecosystem, making them essential allies in protecting against pH imbalance, bacterial vaginosis, UTIs, and yeast infections.
Recommended Ritual: Take one pill orally, every day for best results
What's Inside | 30 capsules
Say goodbye to yeast infections, organically. A natural alternative to antibiotics and antifungals, our vaginal suppository is formulated to help you heal, not just deal.
100% plant derived and flora-friendly homeopathic suppositories deliver quick concentrated relief from yeast infections and other common vulvovaginal issues.
When to use: Soothe & Relieve Symptoms If dealing with acute issues, we recommend inserting vaginally twice a day for 5 to 7 days until symptoms have cleared.
Prevention / Upkeep: The suppository can also be used on an as-needed basis to relieve discomfort and prevent issues without disrupting pH balance in conjunction with our topical products for systemic health.
What's Inside | 14 count
Read more about Suppository
Relax and rejuvenate with this soothing Jojoba oil based bath tonic and spot treatment naturally rich in vitamins that help soften, nourish, and restore sensitive skin.
Infused with ingredients like Cedar Wood and Oregon Grape, our signature Tonic can be used as a spot treatment to address discomfort associated with yeast and bacterial infections, as well as general irritation from sex, clothing, or exercise.
Add 5 to 10 droppers-full to a clean, warm bath and soak as desired. The Tonic can also be applied topically as a spot treatment for blemishes, ingrown hairs, or applied as a pre, during, and post shave oil.
What's Inside | 55 ml
Read More: 8 ways to use tonic
- These products are not for ingestion unless specifically mentioned.
- If this is the first time experiencing symptoms of any kind, consult a medical professional.
- Always seek medical advice prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication.
- Discontinue use if symptoms last more than 7 days and/or you experience an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Commitment to Natural Ingredients
- New Kids on the (Vaginal Health) Block
- What is a Vaginal Suppository
- What causes Vaginal Infections
- WTF is wrong with my Vagina (comparing 3 vaginal infections)